Thursday 12 March 2015

Mini task 2

For this second mini task we had to create a postcard by taking some of the images we had already taken for this project and cut them up and and paste them onto another image. For this I took an old image that I had taken and got several images that I had taken for the project, I then cut them out and stuck them over the heads of the players. For this I just got a random collection of images and souvenirs that I had taken over the project and simply just try to resize the images so that they would fit over the players some of the images are over two of the players faces. I did struggle to think up any ideas for this mini task this was before I looked over my football images and found this image. Then it was a task to find specific images that I could stick over the players faces. It was quite frustrated as some of the souvenirs I picked were too big but I feel I found enough to work with.

Overall it came out quite well but I do think it could have been better had I had longer to do this and I would have spent a while thinking what to do for it, but anyway I like my image.

No comments:

Post a Comment