Friday 6 March 2015

Sewing and Painting images

For a mini task we had to sew into some images and paint on to them as well. We started off by sewing into a picture of Elvis, before going on to another picture of him and painting on to it. The sewing went quite well as someone told me it reminded them of guitar strings which Elvis played, the painting was just a little bit random as I simply just painted all over in different colours. The sewing one I thought was better mainly because I had no real problems with it whereas when we did this last year I did. The painting image wasn't that bad but I do have different ideas what I could of done instead, which include different colours and different patterns on the image which would cover the entire page. I then began sewing into one of my own images this mages was a Russian badge so I decided for this I would sew a Russian flag into the image above the badge, doing this was actually quite easy and it did turn out quite well.

Overall I would say that it went well but at times I did get a little frustrated with it but the images came out really well despite this happening.



No comments:

Post a Comment